Win a Moultrie M-990i Mini Cam
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to win a Moultrie M-990i Mini Cam! All you have to do is email us a photo of your buck, and we’ll post them to Facebook and let our subscribers decide who wins. We’ll be accepting entires until February 1. The contest rules are as follows:
- Between now and February 1, submit a picture of you with your buck to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the email, be sure to include your name, the location where the deer was harvested, the number of points, and any other relevant details.
- The pictures will then be posted to the Southern Landbroker’s Facebook page on February 2 in an album entitled “2013-2014 Best Buck Contest.”
- The photo in the album with the most “Likes” by 12:00 pm EST on February 17 a will receive the Grand Prize package. Five runner-up prizes will also be given out, too.
If you want your entry to be accepted, be sure not to violate the official rules of the contest.
- All pictured bucks must have been legally harvested.
- There are no age or location restrictions.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest.
- Only one submission per hunter is allowed.
- The deer must have been harvested during the 2013-2014 hunting season.
- Digitally doctored images will not be accepted. In other words, no Photoshopping!
- The buck must be respectfully treated in the photo submitted.
- Pictures containing offensive language or gestures will not be permitted.
- Purchasing or illegitimately obtaining likes is of course expressly forbidden. What constitutes an illegitimate like is subject to our discretion.
- Last but not least: use common sense!
Disclaimer: The Southern Land Brokers acknowledge that this contest is in no way shape or form sponsored, administered, endorsed, or associated with Facebook.